College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
Its that time of the year again, to organize another prank. We're the senior class, and we need to leave something "special" to out schools. I need ideas, heck, we all need ideas so we can either continue the tradition or even start the tradition.
Here's what I have so far:
Senior prank ideas so far:
1)spray painted handicap symbols on all the teacher and administration parking
2) Alarm clocks in every locker
3) put goldfish in dixie cups filled with water and put the open ends on the floor. When someone tries to take it off, the cup is suctioned ot the floor, so it explodes.
4) don't do the 1,2,4, pig/chickens/ ideas its well-known now
5) saran-wrap cars
6) Put the school building up for sale in a real-estate ad.
7) Super huge smiley face
8) Put hundreds and hundreds of dixie cups filled with juice all over the floors, so that no one can will be able to leave (while we are outside of course)
9) Let out thousands of bouncy balls on the floor
10) Park the cars in the shape of maze
11) Mark the freshmen with big "F"s (so they are F'ed lol)
Keep in mind that all pranks are alright as long as they don't cost the school thousands of dollars (don't glue the doors, or burn down the school or pul the fire alarm --- this is stupid, especially since you have computers they may be damaged. Nothing felonious <---- ha ha cool word felonious)