College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
Okay, want to see what else is out there for high schools and show other people the same thing. Please describe it using the form below, so it's easy to read ;)
2. # Students in your class
3. Prevalence of AP/IB classes
4. Competitiveness of school (How many does your school send OOS or to top schools?)
5. Anything else?
3. We have a total of 5 students in the whole school who have taken and passed any AP exams. Only 2-3 students have passed the actual class.
4. Competi-what? Our school hasn't even sent anyone OOS for as long as I remember (4-5 years), let alone top Universities.
5. Our school is a podunk school situated in the middle of nowhere. 95% of the students have a very bleak future, unless you call working at Walmart or farming (I don't mean corporate farming either) a prosperous career. I will be the only student to leave Iowa in a very very long time.