Okay, want to see what else is out there for high schools and show other people the same thing. Please describe it using the form below, so it's easy to read ;)
2. # Students in your class
3. Prevalence of AP/IB classes
4. Competitiveness of school (How many does your school send OOS or to top schools?)
5. Anything else?
3. We have a total of 5 students in the whole school who have taken and passed any AP exams. Only 2-3 students have passed the actual class.
4. Competi-what? Our school hasn't even sent anyone OOS for as long as I remember (4-5 years), let alone top Universities.
5. Our school is a podunk school situated in the middle of nowhere. 95% of the students have a very bleak future, unless you call working at Walmart or farming (I don't mean corporate farming either) a prosperous career. I will be the only student to leave Iowa in a very very long time.