Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What's the craziest thing that has happened at your high school?

blupoweradeblupowerade Posts: 256Registered User Junior Member
edited October 2009 in High School Life
The title is self explanatory, but basically what's the craziest event/fight/scandal/whatever that has happened at your high school?

Last year, there was a scissor stabbing at my school. During passing period, there was some kid in special ed who just ran out and stabbed some random girl in the back with scissors a couple times. It was the first time my school was on the news I think too, even though it was only for a little bit.
Post edited by blupowerade on

Replies to: What's the craziest thing that has happened at your high school?

• jazrie481jazrie481 Posts: 818- Member
    Lol, to begin, at my school our school colors are black,blue,white and gray/silver.On color days each class is assigned a specific color--the frosh wear white, sophomores silver/gray, juniors blue and the seniors black. So apparently on one of the color days some of the juniors conspired to not wear blue, but instead red b/c their t-shirts didn't get approved by the administration. Somehow this leaks at school and almost the entire student body (except for the juniors I guess) gets a text message explaining how the underclassmen are going to chomp and boo at the juniors. And the next day at the pep rally all the underclassmen starting chomping the juniors (the upperclassmen are supposed to chomp the the underclassmen, not the other way around) and everyone, including the senior class starting booing at the juniors b/c of their lack of conformity (they wore red). The looks on the teacher's faces were priceless--they had no idea what was going on. But as a sophomore, it felt really good chomping the juniors.

I don't think my story made sense,haha. It's lame too but it's kind of one of those things where you have to be there to actually get.
  • JenovasideJenovaside Posts: 188Registered User Junior Member
    AP bio has peek-a-boo fetus day. they have been hording the fetuses from the entire year,(one kid preserved them, idk how) then go around and put them in all the trash cans with their heads poking out. It was epic.
  • UPenn2013UPenn2013 Posts: 83- Junior Member
    Thats funny because:

Lol, to begin, at my school our school colors are black,blue,white and gray/silver.On color days each class is assigned a specific color--the frosh wear white, sophomores silver/gray, juniors blue and the seniors black. So apparently on one of the color days some of the juniors conspired to not wear blue, but instead red b/c their t-shirts didn't get approved by the administration. Somehow this leaks at school and almost the entire student body (except for the juniors I guess) gets a text message explaining how the underclassmen are going to chomp and boo at the juniors. And the next day at the pep rally all the underclassmen starting chomping the juniors (the upperclassmen are supposed to chomp the the underclassmen, not the other way around) and everyone, including the senior class starting booing at the juniors b/c of their lack of conformity (they wore red). The looks on the teacher's faces were priceless--they had no idea what was going on. But as a sophomore, it felt really good chomping the juniors.

I don't think my story made sense,haha.
  • rocket6louiserocket6louise Posts: 3,391Registered User Senior Member
    we have a lot of stuff go down at my school

We had a kid call in a bomb threat to get a day off

We had a girl either miscarry or have an abortion in the toliet and leave it there

Although the winner might be a fight that ended up with 17 people in it
  • DroydDroyd Posts: 121- Junior Member
    someone tried to burn the library down
  • SkinandBonesSkinandBones Posts: 80User Awaiting Email Confirmation Junior Member
    The craziest thing that happened this year was like 9 fights in one day. There was like two fights between each period and by the end of the day, a window was broken when a girl was pushed through it. It was like 6th period when the school went into lockdown and we had to leave school early because the administration couldn't handle the chaos since: 1: we have like 3,500+ students 2. no one was listening to faculty that day and 3. the discipline room where the students that got into fights were overcrowded and they didn't want another fight to happen.
  • hamburgler2hamburgler2 Posts: 691Registered User Member
    we've had people break necks and crap then get air lifted out of the school (pretty common)

epic car crashes on the road next to our school (we can hear them crash, nice)

crazed gun man is driving around our town, we get put in lockdown for the day

idk lots of other stuff too. it seems like there's always some scandal going on...
  • jamesfordjamesford Posts: 3,447Registered User Senior Member
    How exactly does one go about chomping another?
  • musicallylatinmusicallylatin Posts: 3,812Registered User Senior Member
    Hmmm...

One week we had to go outside for a fire "drill" everyday.

Monday- Actual Firedrill
    Tuesday- Photo Lab starts smoking up/small fire
    Wednesday- While smoking pot in the bathroom, the girl hears someone coming, so she throws it lit into the trashcan of paper towles and catches that on fire
    Thursday- Special Ed student pulls the alarm
    Friday- Photo Lab again (might explain why we have digital photography this year...)
  • hilsahilsa Posts: 2,328- Senior Member
    (my school goes 2-12 grade...)

Elementary schoolers e-mailed a threat to the White House.

FBI showed up hours later.

That pretty much sums up the kind of people that go to my school. Clever, evil, and intelligent.
  • jazrie481jazrie481 Posts: 818- Member
    ^ Lol. That happened at my school a couple of years ago. Now he can't get a job anywhere that requires a license.
  • musicallylatinmusicallylatin Posts: 3,812Registered User Senior Member
    What kind of threat did he send? How old was he? ^
  • einnobeinnob Posts: 956Registered User Member
    Graffitti. That may seem really, really, really stupid compared to what you consider bad things, but its the worst thing thats ever happened for the past 5 years.
  • einnobeinnob Posts: 956Registered User Member
    That miscarriage thing is really, really disgusting seriously!! :[
  • smarteeangel101smarteeangel101 Posts: 830- Member
    haha^, i was just going to say that. if i were to walk in on that *knocks on wood*, i would be horrified :/

um...my school is really, really boring & nothing exciting ever happens, heh :(