Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Bad PSEO grades?

attila311attila311 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
edited May 2009 in High School Life
I am a junior in high school. My junior grades have dropped a little bit from the all A grades of my Freshman/Soph years (I now have 2 A-, 1 A, 1 B+) and I'm taking the hardest undergraduate freshman math at a big university by my home. My grade for the three quarters of PSEO go like: (A, A-, C). How does this affect my chances of getting into an Ivy?
Post edited by attila311 on

Replies to: Bad PSEO grades?

• MillancadMillancad Posts: 5,932Registered User Senior Member
    Are you by any chance taking these courses at University of Cincinnati? Just wondering because they call their program PSEO.

But I don't really know. I guess a C would be bad. Maybe you don't have to turn the grades in? I know that at my school, PSEO classes aren't on my transcript, so I guess if I totally bombed, I wouldn't tell colleges about it.
  • ModulationModulation Posts: 1,877Registered User Senior Member
    Minnesotaalso calls it PSEO. C is bad...
  • biogirl007biogirl007 Posts: 66User Awaiting Email Confirmation New Member
    for us yes a C on your PSEO is bad but it also counts in our GPA also so if one is bad it affects two report cards