Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Do you admire yourself?

jsujsu Posts: 28Registered User New Member
edited August 2009 in High School Life
Are you someone that you like?
Post edited by jsu on

Replies to: Do you admire yourself?

• collegebosscollegeboss Posts: 437- Member
    wt.f is this
  • WartsandallWartsandall Posts: 14,151Registered User Member
    I think I'm content with myself. I don't hate myself lol. However, I don't know if I admire myself though haha I suppose somewhat. I'm satisfied with how I present myself in that I don't let others influence my actions, but then again, I don't find myself to be wonderful. I think admiration in general is usually attributed towards others, and not necessarily oneself. I would have to ask someone. (If that makes any sense)
  • PlattsburghLoserPlattsburghLoser Posts: 5,487Registered User Senior Member
    Eh, I'm a meh.
  • honorstudenthonorstudent Posts: 914Registered User Member
    This may sound conceited, but I think I'm a great person and have a great personality! Not so much in the looks department but I'd definitely date myself if I was a guy or if there was a guy who was exactly like me in terms of beliefs, personality, achievements, etc etc.
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 377Registered User Member
    If you don't believe in yourself, you can't expect others to.
  • thelittlemermaidthelittlemermaid Posts: 1,006Registered User Member
    Yes and no. It depends on the day.
  • moonstarmoonstar Posts: 231Registered User Junior Member
    I used to or like I was happy with who I am until junior yr of high school...i hate my procrastination...something i dont admire about myself -sigh-
  • ilikeUWilikeUW Posts: 1,127Registered User Member
    Sometimes I am like... wow I am such a good person. That is almost never though. To admire yourself 24/7 is signs of a selfish person :P
  • hatersunitehatersunite Posts: 1,189- Junior Member
    I admire myself 24/7. And I am definitely a selfish person.
  • fairy_dreamsfairy_dreams Posts: 3,377Registered User Member
    To admire yourself 24/7 doesn't make you a selfish person. Unless you count hogging the mirror as selfish.

It does make you vain and a narcissist though.
  • AeroEngineer3141AeroEngineer3141 Posts: 3,607Registered User Senior Member
    Every now and then, I get revelations that I'm pretty awesome.
  • xxrunningonemptyxxrunningonempty Posts: 2,158Registered User Member
    At the moment: Absolutely NOT ... I did something REALLY REALLY stupid =[ =[

*gets ready to jump off a bridge*

:(
  • bigwill11205bigwill11205 Posts: 719Registered User Member
    I do admire myself. I'm not vain or conceited, but I am very proud of the person I have become and what I have accomplished.

It surprises me that there are so many intelligent people on this site, yet they're not proud of themselves and/or don't amire themselves---Mind-boggling actually.
  • ZapzZapz Posts: 2,541- Senior Member
    Why the hell do you need to know if I admire myself or not? Why the hell to people post random threads like this. Oh my lord. I don't understand people...

:scratches head: