Oh man, this is easy. My most recently revised bucket list was made with a bunch of my friends at 4am lol.
- Bungee jumping
- Base jumping
- Hang gliding
- Get a motorcycle license, own a motorcycle, and drive it everywhere
- Witness: a total solar eclipse, the aurora borealis
- Surf in a really bad storm
- Climb a mountain. A legit mountain, with a team, overnight camping, and everything.
- Attend: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the World Cup, US Open
- Attend: Carnival in Rio!!
- Visit: Spain, France, Caribbean Islands. Make sure to go skinny-dipping!
- Be an extra in a film
- Contemplate life underneath a waterfall
- Ride a Zero G plane
- Drive the Autobahn
- White-water rafting through Grade 5 rapids. Usually I'd go all the way and try Grade 6, but I don't want to die.
- Make love in: an elevator, airplane, public staircase, beach, forest, the green grass behind the stadium
- Ski down a double black diamond slope
- Run a marathon. Come relatively close to winning (top 5%).
- Cross country road trip!!!!
- Spontaneously kiss a stranger
- Get an awesome roller coaster ride picture by sneaking a chess board on the ride.
- Learn how to free run (parkour). Use it to evade police.
- Learn to cook properly. Not starve when I go to live on my own.
Things I've done (so I feel like I'm making progress):
- Scuba diving
- Jet skiing
- Witness: a lunar eclipse
- Learn to: ballroom dance, salsa (kind of lol), juggle (5 balls), solve a rubick's cube (58 seconds)
- Get my private pilot's license. Unlike with my parent's car, I have yet to crash a plane.