Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What time do you guys go to sleep?

College112College112 Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
edited April 2010 in High School Life
What time do you guys go to sleep on weekdays? Include timezone please. Thanks
Post edited by College112 on

Replies to: What time do you guys go to sleep?

• fairy_dreamsfairy_dreams Posts: 3,377Registered User Member
    Does timezone matter?

I aim for 10, but it's usually like 11:30-12:30.
  • hi_im_leilahi_im_leila Posts: 2,024Registered User Member
    Pacific time zone, I think?
    I usually go to sleep between 11 PM-1 AM on weekdays. It depends on how tired I am/how much work I have.
  • LingerLinger Posts: 1,047Registered User Senior Member
    Well I have a pretty sporadic sleep cycle, I take naps all the time which causes me to not actually get to sleep until like 2am.
  • WiscoKidWiscoKid Posts: 422Registered User Member
    Central time, ranging from 10 during wrestling season to around 11 out of season, but if I'm busy I'll be up to 11 30 or 12. I have realized how important sleep is, especially if I am lifting the next day
  • Collegestress16Collegestress16 Posts: 1,162Registered User Member
    PST: I normally sleep at around 12-3 am. and wake up 5 -15 min. before I have to drive to school so at 7:30. With certain weeks, I'll go the entire 5 days sleeping 4-5 hours, so that by the weekend the only thing I do is sleep.
  • hananahanana Posts: 2,312Registered User Senior Member
    ^Wow you must be busy, what do you do staying up till 3am?

My time zone is the time zone for New Zealand (don't know what you call it), but it is ahead almost the rest of the world.
    I go to sleep around about 12pm, even when I try to go to sleep at around 10:30 after a full on tiring day I usually get distracted and read or whatever.
  • sophistrysophistry Posts: 913Registered User Junior Member
    Eastern Time Zone.
    I usually go to bed between 11:30 pm - 2 am. I have to wake up between 5:45 and 6 to be at school at 7. :(
    I usually take a 1 - 2 hour long nap in the afternoon, which kind of messes up my sleeping schedule because then I'm not tired at 10 or 11 pm. (Although I would probably stay up late anyway)
  • NYSP2010NYSP2010 Posts: 369Registered User Junior Member
    Sometime between 12AM and 1AM. Usually.
    And then I get up by 5:45 AM because I have to leave the house around 6:40 AM.
    Pacific Time Zone
  • emorylegacyemorylegacy Posts: 825Registered User Junior Member
    EST. Between 12-1 AM. Wake up at 7AM. Leave @ 7:35 for... the bus. (I turn 16 on Friday, which meansss DRIVER'S LICENSE SOON)
  • trumpetcolortrumpetcolor Posts: 181Registered User Junior Member
    Usually Between 12-2-ish. I guess I should go to bed earlier, but...I don't. And I usually take naps throughout the day because I'm six. =P
    The only difference is I actually want to sleep. But I like being up at night, so. mm.
    The bad thing is that this is middle-of-the-ocean time zone, which is really boring for being online because most of the people living in the continental US aren't online at that time and it gets really dead.
  • TRUFFLIEPUFFTRUFFLIEPUFF Posts: 1,999- Member
    Pacific Time
    11 PM
    lately though i go to sleep at 12-1 AM because i mess around during the day now (almost end of the year ^^)
  • ollegerolleger Posts: 1,567Registered User Member
    Central Time
    10 - 11 PM
    Usually never before, Mostly never after.
  • trumpetgrltrumpetgrl Posts: 4,005- Junior Member
    11pm-12am between there..usually.

Eastern Time Zone
  • hopterhopter Posts: 151Registered User Junior Member
    PST
    Some time between 11 and 2, it depends what time I get home.
  • MosbyMarionMosbyMarion Posts: 2,656Registered User New Member
    Sometime between 9 and 11... And I don't have to wake up until I feel like it. Homeschooling is awesome.