Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Precal Vs. Trig.

shazzastarshazzastar Posts: 5Registered User New Member
Okay, so senior year here guys, and I just switched high schools because of this veterinary technology program at my new high school. However, at my old school, I was signed up to take Precal but now however, they have dropped me to Trig and it just makes me mad. I have the option of still doing the vet tech thing at my school, and then going back to my home school for Precal and the rest of my classes. I really don't think I should take Trig because I find it way too easy and I just wish I wasn't so stupid in math because I take AP's in everything else but math. :( and I think it looks bad for colleges if I took Trig.

What should I do? Stick with Trig, or take Precal? If I should take Precal, do you think I should do it over the summer at a community college or something?

By the way, my old high school doesn't combine Trig and Precal, neither does my new one. Alegbra II was a totally different subject from Trig.