hi, im a rising senior, and i want to go to Brown U, but i wanna be a doc, and from wat ive heard, the MCATS are ROUGH...so i wanna avoid them. can you gimme some suggestions for some programs i can apply to..within my stats range? PLME is verrrry tough, and i pbly stand no chance...
here are some of my stats:
5/148, 4.5 W GPA (idk my UW GPA), 2100SAT (760m, 730w, 610cr; retake in oct), 800 math 2c, 710 bio-m sat2, and ugly 670 us hist (ugly, i know)
-teacher of gujurati (native lang) at BAPS religous organization, like a big brother organization. president, for lack of a better term, at this youth organization
- volunteering at hospital...about 200 hrs
- web page development: i reconstructed verona high school's alumni association as well as the school site, which will be this summer's project
- school clubs: mathematics team/club(4); harvard Model UN(3), academic bowl (3), cross country/winter-spring track(4), wep page design club, spanish club(4, president)
- volunteer at BAPS medical camps(drives to help ppl w/out health insurance)
- will do CPR this summer as well as get EKG/ Phlebotomy certifications
- i applied to a bunch of high school internships, but got rejected...=( (any idea if i can do research with a collge professor or something?!)
- i think i can write some good essays, tho i havent yet, and ill have great recs; no legacy/recruitment/ 1st generation or anything
- i reeeeely wanna be a doctor; interesetd areas: cardiology, neurology, anaestheseology, radiology; any programs for these areas?!
so...yeah that was long and ugly, but some suggestions would really help!