Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Advise for an international student!

2»

Replies to: Advise for an international student!

• shourya2609shourya2609 Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Oh I am sorry
    I misread the IU website!
  • IllinoisMom2006IllinoisMom2006 Registered User Posts: 879 Member
    Well, that's good news! Hoping someone will come along and let you know how long you have to wait to hear from Kelley.
  • shourya2609shourya2609 Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Do you know anything about schedules and stuff?
    I am completely lost regarding that. In my education system,all the classes were fixed and we really had no choice of choosing our courses. So I dont know which classes to take to help me get into Kelley just in case I am not a DA. And I also dont understand what this grade distribution is :/
    If u can help me please see the other thread that I posted
    Thank You
  • IllinoisMom2006IllinoisMom2006 Registered User Posts: 879 Member
    My son has already graduated, so I'm not the best person to give current scheduling advice.

May I suggest that you not worry about what classes you are going to take until you find out about your DA status? You could waste a lot of energy & time stressing over something that you don't need to worry about at all. I think you'll probably get confirmation from Kelley in the next 2 weeks. If you met the 3 requirements, you're in.
2»
This discussion has been closed.