Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

H1B visa Sponsor

MichaelLondonMichaelLondon Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited December 2010 in International Students
I just want to ask a couple of questions,I come from England and I am studying my masters in Computer engineering, i just want to ask do you know any H1B sponsors??? and how i go about asking them to sponsor me is there a specific website or do i have to travel to USA and look about? have any of you here had any experience of a H1B or is anyone here currently on a H1B?
Post edited by MichaelLondon on

Replies to: H1B visa Sponsor

  • 2college2college2college2college - Posts: 1,523 Senior Member
    You would need to interview with companies until you find one willing to sponsor you. Then you enter the H1B lottery and may or may not be a winning candidate who gets the visa. This is becoming increasingly difficult because of US unemployment levels.

    Your best bet is probably to get hired by a multinational company in the UK and get them to send you to the US.
This discussion has been closed.