Copying and pasting from another thread:
* SAT I (breakdown): 2260 (670 CR, 800 M, 790 W)
* ACT: N/A
* SAT II: 800 Chemistry, 800 Math Level 2, 770 Physics
* Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 4.0
* Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): 1/495
* AP (place score in parenthesis): N/A
* IB (place score in parenthesis): N/A
* Other: 11A's in O Level, 6A's 1B in AS Level
* Senior Year Course Load: A Level Further Mathematics, A Level Biology, A Level Chemistry, A Level Physics, A Level Economics, English, Philosophy
* Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.): CIE High Achiever Awards: Top in World in O Level Mathematics (Syllabus D), Top in World in O Level Additional Mathematics, Top in Region in O Level Statistics, Best 7 and 8 O Levels in Region, Selected for NMTC (Pakistani equivalent of USAMO) 2 times, National Spelling Bee Champion
* Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): Math Club (president), Rubik's Cube Club (founder and president), Help Society (president), Tutoring Service for Math and Science, International Student Help Site (Moderator of the Month), Chess Club (president), Soccer Team (goalkeeper), Swimming Team (founder and captain), Track Team (founder and captain), Table Tennis Team (captain), Student Council (class proctor), Quiz Bowl Team (captain)
* Job/Work Experience: Internship at an eye hospital and setting up free eye camps for people of northern areas of Pakistan, Internship at a bank, Working at an ice cream parlor
* Volunteer/Community service: Building and Painting Houses in New Orleans, Cooking for homeless in Soup Kitchens in New Orleans, Organizing various fund raising events for Pakistan Flood Victims, Tutoring an Autistic child, Organizing a Cleanliness Drive in neighborhood, Volunteer Teaching in Orphanage
* Summer Activities: Stanford University EPGY Quantum Mechanics, Research Paper on Math Problem, Internships and Community Service as described above
* Essays: I thought they stood out and everyone who read them loved them for their unique perspective.
* Teacher Recommendation: One from math teacher who said that he hadn't taught a student as talented as me in 20 years of his career, other from English teacher which was a bit generic, but sincere.
* Counselor Rec: In her own words, 'one of the best she ever wrote'.
* Additional Rec: None
* Interview: None
* Applied for Financial Aid?: Yes
* Intended Major: Electrical Engineering
* State (if domestic applicant): N/A
* Country (if international applicant): Pakistan
* School Type: Private
* Ethnicity: Pakistani
* Gender: Male
* Income Bracket: $3000
* Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.): None really.
* Strengths: CIE awards, passion for math
* Weaknesses: International Student applying for Financial Aid, bad CR score, extracurriculars a bit lacking
* Why you think you were accepted/waitlisted/rejected: See strengths