Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

The Bangladeshi Thread

DarthSpawnusDarthSpawnus Posts: 621Registered User Member
edited January 2014 in International Students
So where are the Bangladeshis in CC Class of 2016 at?
Post in this thread to declare your presence at CC! :D
Post edited by DarthSpawnus on

Replies to: The Bangladeshi Thread

• bengalltigerrbengalltigerr Posts: 34Registered User Junior Member
    2016? that's 5 years from now.
  • DarthSpawnusDarthSpawnus Posts: 621Registered User Member
    Class of 2016 means students who will apply in 2011 for admission in 2012 and get admitted to the Class of 2016
    but you said CC! CCs are community colleges
    CC also means College Confidential
    LOL !
  • rummycandyrummycandy Posts: 26Registered User New Member
    I lol-ed when I saw this thread... But anyway, are you guys studying in Bangladesh?? What schools are you thinking about applying to??
    I am studying in Bangladesh right now
    Giving my A levels :)

My dream is U Chicago and Yale
    I plan to apply to some LACs like Colorado Bates Bard etc

What about you rummycanddy?
    Hmm probably somewhere pretty small... women's colleges lol. I'm thinking about Smith, Lafayette, Barnard, Bryn Mawr, Mt Holyoke, Wellesley. And a bunch more... I can apply to about 17 :D

My sister got into Yale XD She rejected that for Princeton... Gosh that girl was lucky! And excessively SMART.

What school are you from?? I'd have done A levels too but I got into AIS/D...

DarthSpawnus, if you don't mind... could you please tell me your stats so far?? Thank you so much ;) And GOOD LUCK!!!!
    why would you want to go to women's colleges? co-eds are so much better.
    not that i want to but i think my chances are bleak anyway lol!
    rummycandy no problem

I am from Mastermind

And women's colleges are a lot underrated
    Wellesley Smith Bryn Mawr are all really good plus they give great aid!
    Mastermind is right beside my house lol!

I agree that women's colleges are underrated and I personally have no problem with a women's college.
    by the way, how far are you guys with your college apps??
    I'm doing my A levels now which are going to horrible (ill prep suffered from fever procrastination etc) so I might have to repeat 2-3 units

And I haven't even started apps yet....will start them once these pestilential exams are over LOL

What about you?
    I think bengaltigerr already got into a College so its just you and me the only Bangladeshis in CC ...post regularly so this thread remains alive and if any fellow bangalis come they can know where to find us :D
    You haven't??? I mean no one I know has, but my sister's giving me a hard time over it... I mean she won't even talk to me because I haven't started yet *sigh*

Good luck with your A levels! Man, I wish I was doing those!!! IB's a pain...
    A levels can be pain too ..specially A2s where many questions are like combination of AS and A2 and Bio A2 and Further Math A2 are like total slaughters

Well its still June and do you think the schools registered in Common App have given out their forms yet?