Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

International Student Certification of Finances

montypython92montypython92 Posts: 14Registered User New Member
edited December 2009 in International Students
Hi all!
I have some queries about the International Student Certification of Finances, please help me out! :)
I looked it up on the collegeboard website and the electronic one costs $200 for one of the forms (O_O). It also says that for institutions that have their own 'personalised' version of the form, like Johns Hopkins does, we have to use the institution's version of the form.

My questions:

1) Is it possible to send the form online to nine universities without paying the crazy amount of money?

2) And if there isn't, should I send it via mail?

3) And for universities that don't have their version of the International Student Certification of Finances, am I only able to send the collegeboard version of it?

4) What is the deadline for this document? Should it be sent in with the rest of the application?

Thank you so much! Any help will be much appreciated! :)
Post edited by montypython92 on

Replies to: International Student Certification of Finances

Sign In or Register to comment.