I have been lurking here for a while, so my SEO
-Applied 2 round
-Phone interview 3 weeks later in late December
-Interviewed early January (within first week)
-Waitlisted as of Feb. 2
I have yet to receive any other type of update. I know someone who has gotten into the program for IB (Ironically, did a prep interview for the person before their respective SEO
interview). I guess I am in the same boat as others here, but patience is a virtue. As has been mentioned earlier, make sure you have other plans set up just in case. I am fortunate I currently work with a VC and think I can leverage that opportunity further. Plus, look for MM's and Boutique's if you really want have the IB opportunity. SEO
is an amazing program and wonderful opportunity to have, but it does not have to shatter your aspirations if not accepted into program.
Good luck to everyone!!!