Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Seo 2011-2012 Interviews

nina0909nina0909 Posts: 4Registered User New Member
Has anyone received the invite to schedule their phone/skype interview.

I just got mine and I'm a little bit panicked about it.
Post edited by nina0909 on

Replies to: Seo 2011-2012 Interviews

• MvmditannaMvmditanna Posts: 12Registered User New Member
    Hey Nina,

I actually just had my SEO interview this afternoon. It went great and wasn't scary at all. Don't panic. Stay confident. Talk slowly.

My phone screen was with a recruiter a few weeks ago. It was about 10 minutes long and was more informational than interview. The phone screen was pretty standard and my interviewer told me to expect an in-person interview invitation in the next two weeks.

What program are you applying to?
  • seeseemeseeseeme Posts: 3Registered User New Member
    what interview did you have yesterday? skype?

I had a skype screen today and it WAS very interview-like, but I'm optimistic. i'm applying to the IB program, how about you guys?
  • MvmditannaMvmditanna Posts: 12Registered User New Member
    I had mine at SEO in NYC. I got a chance to check out the protests (SEO's building is about 3 blocks away from Zucotti Park and the occupy protests).
  • nina0909nina0909 Posts: 4Registered User New Member
    My first choice is AM , was it more behavioral???

I kind of freaked out and schedule my interview to be in about a couple of weeks , instead of right ahead.
  • mapr89mapr89 Posts: 195Registered User Junior Member
    I had my in-person on Oct. 20th. I am very anxious, waiting for a follow up/third round interview invitation email/call. Those of you that had their in-person round interview, do you know when are we supposed to hear back?
  • VyohlahVyohlah Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    Hi, I have my phone interview tomorrow and I don't know what to expect. What type of questions were you asked?