Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Rolling admissions: How long does it take?

Buddy75Buddy75 Posts: 47Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2010 in Ithaca College
Anyone know, in general, how long it takes to hear once your application is completed?
Post edited by Buddy75 on

Replies to: Rolling admissions: How long does it take?

• frugolafrugola Posts: 115Registered User Junior Member
    son got his back (for business school) in about 2 weeks.
  • dgialanelladgialanella Posts: 72Registered User Junior Member
    Same for my son..Business School....
  • jsmom1jsmom1 Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    My S applied for film program in late Oct. and we still haven't heard anything.
  • writer25writer25 Posts: 25Registered User New Member
    i applied second wk of dec. and haven't heard back yet, but my friend who applied around the same time got in yesterday. (both to humanities school)
  • shelbymomshelbymom Posts: 29Registered User New Member
    My son applied in mid December, received his acceptance to the Park School today. And a scholarship award, totally unexpected - and exciting! Don't know that it's his #1 school, but it is his first acceptance, and that may move it up the list.

We're from Atlanta - anyone else from the SE looking at Ithaca?
  • raychacharaychacha Posts: 234Registered User Junior Member
    Applied to Park on 17 December, got my letter today. So... about a month and a half, at least for me?
  • arose4emilyarose4emily Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    That hopefully means that I'll be hearing from Park soon, since I applied in late December.

Does anyone know if they send in acceptances earlier/later than usual if you applied for the Park Scholars program?
  • seacrestseacrest Posts: 8Registered User New Member
    My son applied to film program too....end of December. No word yet.
  • 3daughters3daughters Posts: 68Registered User Junior Member
    My D applied as an art major in mid-December. She got a letter mid-January from the art department stating that they were sending favorable comments to the admisisions department. We are still waiting for a decision!
  • alisafranalisafran Posts: 92Registered User Junior Member
    I applied in October and have heard nothing. However, I have friends who applied in January and have been accepted. So, not sure.
  • garygl2garygl2 Posts: 134Registered User Junior Member
    I applied early December and got accepted January 25.