Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Party school reputation

mamaramamamarama Posts: 9Registered User New Member
edited January 2008 in Lehigh University
How valid it the reputation? Yes, I know everyone is different, but will a serious engineering student be able to find interesting, fun people who are NOT drunk?
Post edited by mamarama on

Replies to: Party school reputation

• MrMountainHawkMrMountainHawk Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
    Yes, but they may be high.
  • 2331clk2331clk Posts: 1,656Registered User Senior Member
    You might find a couple in the library.
  • letsplaybeirutletsplaybeirut Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    it's reputation as a party school is certainly warranted. but work hard, play hard. don’t instantly assume someone who parties isn’t dedicated to their studies. most people at lehigh party, and most are serious engineering students, the two aren’t mutually exclusive.
  • rogracerrogracer Posts: 1,204Registered User Senior Member
    Having graduated from both Lehigh and MIT, I would say, sure, Lehigh has its share of partiers. But, on balance, there were far more "distractions" living in Cambridge/Boston then there ever was at Lehigh....and I don't hear people knocking MIT for *that*.
  • Whistle PigWhistle Pig Posts: 4,093- Senior Member
    Probly 'cause those distracted were prepped at ... Lehigh! ;) One thing we can speculate about rog ... you are one smart cookie. And after all those Allentown/Cambridge winters you landed in Orlando ... :cool: VERY!