Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Spring Admission

katiecakeskatiecakes Posts: 6Registered User New Member
edited October 2013 in Loyola Marymount University
So I was initially rejected from LMU, but after spending time talking to admission directors, and sending a letter of appeal, I was just offered Spring Admission. I am currently "committed" to Syracuse (in New York), and would be able to attend in the fall if I choose to go. But LMU has always been my top school.

Were any current Loyola students Spring admits? If so, what was it like? What did you do with your first semester off? (living at home for another 6 months really doesnt sound that appealing)

And finally, were any 2013 applicants offered Spring Admission as well? What is your choice going to be?

Any information will help- this is such a stressful choice! Thank you
Post edited by katiecakes on

Replies to: Spring Admission

• EndPhaseEndPhase Posts: 583Registered User Member
    I haven't been in a similar situation, however, have friends who have been. They usually decide to stay at home and attend a JC for a semester but Syracuse is a great school and you should think about going there, if you don't already since this is a bit late.