Questions for students at LMU
My ap english class is currently doing a 'college search' project where we research schools that would be a good match for us. One of the requirements is to contact students from the schools in order to gain inside information. I'm really interested in Loyola Marymount University and if anyone could answer the following questions, that would be great.
Just some additional information: I'm planning on majoring in psychology and then going on the pre-med route.
1. How well does the school (professors, counselors, etc.) prepare you for further education and/or your desired profession and how much guidance do you receive?
2. In what condition are the dorms in and how often are they cleaned?
3. What are some of the activities, events, etc. that are big on campus? Are students generally supportive of the various teams, such as sports?
4. How big are sororities and fraternities at LMU?
5. How much does the school help with acquiring internships and jobs?
6. What would you say is your favorite aspect of LMU? Least favorite?
Any additional information would be appreciated, such as things you wish you found out about before you applied, etc. Also, any information from students who are majoring in psychology or planning on going the pre-med route is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.