Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

When do College usually sent out thier acceptance letter?

Achillean98Achillean98 Posts: 36Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2012 in Marist College
I sent in my applications in December and I never heard back from them. Do you guys know, approximately, when they sent letters out? Such, as what month?
Post edited by Achillean98 on

Replies to: When do College usually sent out thier acceptance letter?

• westie22westie22 Posts: 419Registered User Member
    For regular decision, which I assume is what you applied, you will hear back on or before April 1. If you look at last years threads if was a few days before April 1, but that doesn't really mean anything for this year.
  • Ahf14510Ahf14510 Posts: 5Registered User New Member
    From CollegeBoard.org
    03/30 Marist C: Deadline for college to notify students of admission
  • danceloverx3danceloverx3 Posts: 17Registered User New Member
    Marist said yesterday on twitter that admissions was finishing up decisions and they would send out letters next week THE LATEST... so nervous!
  • Achillean98Achillean98 Posts: 36Registered User Junior Member
    Me too! I'm so nervous. Hopefully we both get accepted. Btw, if you don't mind, what are your SAT and GPA? I just wanted to compare yours to mines, nothing personal.
  • danceloverx3danceloverx3 Posts: 17Registered User New Member
    I have 3.5 or 3.6 GPA not totally sure, my school doesnt have AP but I'm currently taking 2 college classes.
    1930 SAT score
    Wow, you got pretty good status. Btw, I just heard back from Umass and I'm still wait for Binghamton, Suny Albany, and Marist college. Hopefully, I get accepted to Binghamton and Marist.
    Marist lied. Yesterday morning they said on their twitter that within 24 hours they would let us know when letters were being mailed. Still haven't yet.
    LOL As soon as I posted this Marist tweeted that they just mailed the decisions!!! We will know in the next couple days!
  • picktailspicktails Posts: 242Registered User Junior Member
    Marist mailed today. My son is a freshman and the announcement on my facebook feed.
    Gosh, I just got rejected by Suny Albany tonight. I'm depressed.
    So sorry Achillean, have you been accepted anywhere yet? I'm sure things will work out. I'm not putting much hope out for admittance to Marist for my D. I saw on their twitter that they only accepted 29% of applicants, quite low. But she has some nice acceptances right now and Marist is not her top choice so it's fine either way.
  • DobsieguideDobsieguide Posts: 7Registered User New Member
    My D just got wait listed at Marist... now what??? Gotta move on I guess..