College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
I wanted to know about a few things that I think will also interest many:
1. Which dorm has a private bathrooms or at least shared among no more than 4 people?
2. Which dorm has the most spacious bedrooms?
3. As a freshmen I wish to live in a double (singles will be to lonely and triples and quads way to crowded) can I chose this? How does it work?
4. Where is the best dinner or the top two for you?
5. By personal experience which dorm will you recommend the most based on your opinion and why?
(Out of topic) 6. What percent of people have cars at MIT? Is transportation feasible, especially in the winter and for rooms on East Campus and scattered off? Is it true freshman are not entitled to parking and thus can't own a car? Will you recommend having a car?
Thanks in advance for your time.
Also anymore information will be greatly appreciated!