Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Computer Science Practice Exams?

MalfunctionMalfunction Posts: 303Registered User Junior Member
I happened to stumble upon a website with two practice "quizzes". I don't think they're official exams, though.. Does anybody know what exactly these are? How similar are they to the real thing?
AP Computer Science - template
Post edited by Malfunction on

Replies to: Computer Science Practice Exams?

• DarkEyesDarkEyes Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
    The links on that website aren't working for me...?
  • hscompscihscompsci Posts: 40Registered User Junior Member
    I know that they are not the 2005 nor 2009 released exams that teachers can purchase. Those are tests copied from Litvin's review book.
    *2004. APs are released every 5 years. The ones on that website (they open for me on my laptop for some reason but not the school desktop) are practice exams 1 and 4 in Be Prepared for the AP Computer Science Exam in Java by Litvin, as hscompsci said.
  • MalfunctionMalfunction Posts: 303Registered User Junior Member
    And if i recall correctly, these are very similar to the real exam, right?

^_^
    fairly similar XD

But I would buy the book so you get the comprehensive review and the other 2 tests in it.
  • phsstudentphsstudent Posts: 12Registered User New Member
    suggest barrons, has a correct curve, slightly more difficult (i only used it for the MC, used collegeboard past year FRQ for FRQ practice)