SERIOUS HELP NEEDED ASAP. Please provide your opinion.
SHould I attend NYU for premed or go for Sophie Davis?????
NYU offered me $46,500 /year and that basically covers my tuition and fees... kinda like a full ride
Sophie Davis offered me $6000/ year which is also like a full ride because its a CUNY.
- Love the environment in the City
- more internship opportunities
- more fun
- must take MCATs and maintain high GPA to get to a medical school
Sophie Davis Pros
- straight program to become a primary care doctor
- no MCATs
Sophie Davis Cons
- Don't really like the neighborhood
- losing some partnerships with some rlly good med schools like Stonybrook and Dartmouth
My ultimate goal is to go to NYU school of med (partnered with Sophie but they only accept 1 or 2 from Sophie/year) They require at 3.7 GPA and 32 on MCATs. Is the MCATs really really hard???? and how hard is it to maintain a 3.7 GPA in NYU????
THank you ALL!