Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

car202car202 Posts: 208Registered User Junior Member
edited January 2007 in McGill University
Does everyone have this message?

"Application Status

If not, is this mean that I really have an outstanding chance of getting in? (Of course not!?)

I was just curious :)
Post edited by car202 on

Replies to: Status: items outstanding?

• mcgilldadmcgilldad Posts: 310Registered User Member
    car202: Ha,ha. That is a great interpretation, unfortunately not the
    correct one. It means that McGill has not received all your needed documentation to process the application. What does it say "below"?

Seriously, it probably means that your senior mid-term grades have not yet been received at the admissions office. That is usually the last piece of information they need. Make sure that your high school has sent them.

Good luck.
  • thedoverdemonthedoverdemon Posts: 225Registered User Junior Member
    I have that on my application right now because McGill needs my college transcripts (I applied for a transfer). See "below" for what documents you need.
  • car202car202 Posts: 208Registered User Junior Member
    Oh, I see. Thanks mcgilldad and thedoverdemon. Though I am a bit disappointed.. =]
  • jhhillyjhhilly Posts: 61Registered User Junior Member
    Actually, I'm not really sure if it's your Mid-term grades since I applied there already and mine says "Ready for Review" even though I don't get my mid-term grades until Jan. 31st. Check and make sure everything you sent in has been received because that's the biggest problem since the school's in Canada and it takes a longer time to get there and process.
  • ridonkulousridonkulous Posts: 101Registered User Junior Member
    Same with me--I've been ready for review since October, I only get my mid-term grades on Tuesday. I figure I'll send in the transcript so that they can prove they have everything. Can't hurt, right?