Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Accepted into Farmer?

bkim92bkim92 Posts: 22Registered User New Member
edited April 2010 in Miami University - Ohio
Hello Prospective Miami University (Farmer School of Business) Student:

We are extremely pleased that are considering joining us this fall at Miami University’s Farmer School of Business. We believe that a solid business education is even more valuable in these uncertain economic times.

At Miami University and the Farmer School of Business (Miami University : Farmer School of Business), we are dedicated to your intellectual and personal growth. In addition to offering a first-class business education, our goal is to develop tech-savvy, articulate students with a broad international and multicultural perspective who can think critically and ethically through complex issues. Our efforts have been greatly enhanced by the school’s move last summer into a comprehensive new facility (Building for a Better Future) that has had a significant impact on the way we learn and interact.

The Farmer School also provides world-class opportunities for student engagement outside of the classroom through a wide range of exciting and challenging co-curricular experiences such as study abroad (International Programs) and student organizations (Student Organizations & Development : Organizations) that promote community engagement and develop leadership skills. In short, we are committed to providing both the challenge and support necessary to make the Miami undergraduate experience truly transformational.

This is a very exciting time for you as you prepare to make an important decision about your future. If you would like to speak with a current student (or staff member) about life in the Farmer School community, please let us know by responding to this e-mail. I will make sure that someone from the school contacts you in the next few days.
Best wishes to you as you decide where to spend the next four years. I would be quite pleased to welcome you here in the fall.

Warm personal regards,

Roger Jenkins
Dean, Farmer School of Business

So I just got an email from Miami and I was wondering if I was accepted into their program or is this not.
Post edited by bkim92 on

Replies to: Accepted into Farmer?