I currently attend UM-Dearborn and I've been accepted at MSU for fall, last day for orientation is Aug. 29th. I'm not stupid and i've already registered for classes at dearborn in case I do not decide to transfer. However, I already have 87 credits and I don't know what to do. I don't really like UM-Dearborn all that much, but only because I feel that it has a negative connotation if I tell someone I go to "UM-Dearborn". I know, it's a stupid reason. I have a few days to decide what to do. Now that I have the opportunity to leave this school I don't really know what to do, does the fact that i'm even second guessing it mean I should stay?