Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Nova Southeastern (NSU) 7-year BS/DO

archinater9archinater9 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
Hi everyone,

I applied to the BS/DO 7 year program at Nova Southeastern University.

Just want to hear your input on the program and the university.

Also, anyone else apply for the program?

Replies to: Nova Southeastern (NSU) 7-year BS/DO

• Mo1zikonMo1zikon Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey! I applied there as well can't wait for invitations to be sent out! If anyone's gotten their invitations already please let us know! I talked to my NSU counselor last week and he said our applications our currently under review and decisions should be made soon.
  • nealpatel11nealpatel11 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey guys! I applied as well. I was also told that invitations will be sent out soon, I think mid February. However I already did get invited to apply for a full ride scholarship though. Anyone else?
    I emailed the director and she emailed me back saying I got an interview for the BS/DO as well
    Hey @nealpatel11 , I am actually in the same boat as you. My interview date is set for March 10 -12 what about you?
    I already had my interview about 2 weeks ago
    Nice, if you don't mind me asking how was it? Is the interview and everything pretty relaxed or uptight?
    The interview was pretty relaxed, and a great time. Just be yourself and you should be fine. I just got accepted today!
  • pakidoc124pakidoc124 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey @nealpatel11 i was wondering what some interview questions they asked were and also how long was the interview? I'm really stressing out and I'd appreciate if you could help me out. Also @Mo1zikon im headed there next week too hope to see you there!!
    I don't know if I'm at liberty to give specific details as everyone should have an equal chance, but my interview was a group interview, and it was approximately 1.5 hours.
    oh okay and also how was your stay in the dorm lol because ill be staying in the dorm during my stay there next week, that is if you did stay in the dorm with a student.
    also btw was the full ride scholarship and d.o interview 2 separate interviews? And if u dont mind me asking did you get the scholarship too @nealpatel11 ? Thanks
    yes they were separate interviews, scholarship decisions have not been released as of now, so I'm still waiting
    also I did not stay in a dorm, but everyone that i talked to that did, loved it!
    First, congratulations @nealpatel11 ! Does that mean they generally decide about 2 weeks after the interview? And by group interview do you mean like you and 2 or 3 interviewers in the room? And @pakidoc124 hope to see you over the weekend as well then!
    And does anyone know if it's true that they only select 75 applicants out of 1,900?
    Hey yeah I spoke to the Director of Admissions in person a few months ago and she told me that 25 people are actually accepted for the 7 and 8 year programs. I guess 75 are invitied to interview. :/