Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

boston university

rishug87rishug87 Posts: 108Registered User Junior Member
i didn't realize we had to give a history teacher recommendation for the program! i know the deadline is jan 1st, but i have to like ask my history teacher now for one and hopefully they take it =((
Post edited by rishug87 on

Replies to: boston university

• asterstarasterstar Posts: 603Registered User Member
    are you talking about the liberal arts accelerated program? Because the deadline was definitely dec.1...they just sent out interview calls.
  • buckwaldbuckwald Posts: 333Registered User Member
    asterstar,
    when did Boston Universery send out these calls? Was this to out of state applicants also?
    buckwald: I got a call on Thursday night, I believe, and I live in Florida. I do know that they invite about 100 people to interview, so they might not have gotten done calling people.
  • mistaippamistaippa Posts: 285Registered User Junior Member
    anyone else get a call? i have a gut feeling i'm not one of those 100 to be interviewed :/
    no call either, i'm also starting to worry. What time of day did your call come asterstar?
    I think at around 4-6 PM.
  • express2nycexpress2nyc Posts: 128Registered User Junior Member
    damn im prayin so hard... i applied to a bunch of programs... but my top 2 "realistic" choices r gw and bu... god... hope i get that phone call... psu, cwru, nw hpme nd miami r all so ridiculous no matter wat so im hopin i get bu or gw
    asterstar... wat's ur last name?... maybe they go by alphabetical order?
    My last name begins with an H, so that's possible.
    Got my interview phone call an hour ago!
    wat does ur last name start with?
    do u know who called you?
    thanks man
  • kams1086kams1086 Posts: 217Registered User Junior Member
    wait are you people talking about the BU 7 year med prog? do you only recieve a call if you are called back for an interview?
    last name starts with an M, the Admissions Coordinator from BU called me. Yes, we are talking about interviews the 7 year med program. Hope that helps!
    when must you interview by?
    do you hear if you get rejected from the program as well? by email or mail perhaps? cuz i still haven't heard anything from BU