Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

"BLUE HAIR" Sheet Music?

mrduttmrdutt Posts: 36Registered User Junior Member
edited May 2010 in Musical Theater Major
Hi Guys,

My daughter loves the song, "Blue Hair", by Joe Iconis. I'm trying to get the sheet music for her to possibly prepare for an upcoming talent show. I've tried e-mailing Joe directly, as well on his Facebook (as some have directed) but to no avail. We really want to get it soon. Does anyone have a copy they could send me?

Thanks!
Post edited by mrdutt on

Replies to: "BLUE HAIR" Sheet Music?

• ChellyBelly42ChellyBelly42 Posts: 334Registered User Member
    I have it! I actually emailed Joe about 'Joey is a Punk Rocker' about four months ago... I guess he's super slow. But, I'll send you Blue Hair. It's a really fun song. I used it for some of my auditions.
  • HollyloveHollylove Posts: 421Registered User Member
    that's funny - both times i've emailed joe i've gotten a reply (and the sheet music) within a day or so.

i have both songs. chellybelly, do you want Joey Is a Punk Rocker?
  • hannahbnannahannahbnanna Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    hollylove!! WOuld it be ok if i could have joey is a Punk Rocker as well?!?! Ive emailed him twice and gotten nothing!!!
  • monologuemonologue Posts: 136Registered User Junior Member
    hey, could you possibly send me "Blue Hair" as well? I've also emailed him, but he hasnt emailed me back yet...
  • mtfortiffanymtfortiffany Posts: 22Registered User New Member
    I emailed Joe Iconis awhile ago for Blue Hair and he responded back to me in about a month or so. I'm sure he gets swamped with emails, especially after he shot to fame on YouTube!

If anyone is able to emails me Joey Is A Punk Rocker, I'd be eternally grateful. :)
  • cindy013cindy013 Posts: 178Registered User Junior Member
    If anyone wouldn't mind emailing me Blue Hair I'd be forever greatful!! ;)
  • mrduttmrdutt Posts: 36Registered User Junior Member
    Is "Joey is A Punk Rocker" an appropriate song for a 15-year-old? I just haven't heard it yet. If you believe so, can you send me a copy as well? Thanks so much!
  • waitingtohearwaitingtohear Posts: 3Registered User New Member
    can you send me joey i would love to start using it!!! :)
  • ChellyBelly42ChellyBelly42 Posts: 334Registered User Member
    Hollylove, I have 'Joey', but thanks for offering. (:

mrdutt, I think it's appropriate. The only "bad" word is damn, but there are several references to drugs. I think you can get the lyrics off of Joe's myspace or his website.

I love Joe Iconis because he writes girl songs that are perfect for my voice type. <3
    can you send me joey i would love to start using it!!!
    Wow, lots of people, haha! I have homework to finish and then sleep to get (urrrgh, junior year) but I'll definitely get it to you guys :)
    thanks girl! i wanna sing it like, now haha....haha yea junoir year is a killer good luck!
  • liseylisey Posts: 5Registered User New Member
    hey guys....

I would LOVE to sing blue hair, I've been looking for the sheet music forever :)....could any one send me the sheet music please?....thank you sooo much! x
  • liseylisey Posts: 5Registered User New Member
    does anyone have the sheet music? thankooooooo x
    If anyone who wants Blue Hair or Joey Was a Punk Rocker could message me their email address and what song(s) they want, that would work well :)
This discussion has been closed.