Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Official Nepal's EDII and RD Thread- Class of 2016

SickrateSickrate Posts: 144Registered User Junior Member
edited August 2013 in Nepal
I thought that there was a requirement for a new thread where we can discuss about EDII, RD and new decisions.
Post edited by Sickrate on

Replies to: Official Nepal's EDII and RD Thread- Class of 2016

• specificspecific Posts: 410Registered User Member
    Good job, Sickrate...
  • SickrateSickrate Posts: 144Registered User Junior Member
    thanks!!! so let's start the discussions!!! Also can people suggest some good colleges to apply RD to....Well I know a few like Columbia and Lehigh ( i am deferred from here though) (that have aid)
  • LiberalartsloverLiberalartslover Posts: 87Registered User Junior Member
    I hope I get into my ED II College! :)
  • User95User95 Posts: 164Registered User Junior Member
    ^me too!! :D:D

@Sickrate: aren't you a tad bit late? most good colleges have deadline Jan 1 or 15. You can see Bard, NYU, Reed, Rhodes, Grinnel-- they all have Jan 15 deadline i guess. saw no use suggesting jan 1 ones. :) are you looking for small LACs or big univs?
  • quantumtunelingquantumtuneling Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    user95,
    you applied ED to penn right,
    even after completing common app, my penn portal shows that my transcripts are not complete.
    How did you send them.
    Did you apply on paper online?
    Thank you.
    I sent all the school forms and transcripts via post. They showed that they are complete about two weeks after i sent them from Nepal. Don't worry, they might just be processing your documents. if anything is really missing they will inform you via email. :)
    Anyone knows the email address of International Admission Officer of WILLIAMS?? the one in the website always returns as Failure message sending
    Where is everyone?? Celebrating Christmas and New Year isn't over yet huh??
    i think everybody's getting their heads together to put up a decent essay. that's why cc is so quiet :D
  • masterclassmasterclass Posts: 44Registered User Junior Member
    Sickrate, regarding the e-mail of Williams admission officer, it's Karen.J.Parkinson@williams.edu!
    doesn't it take attachments?? actually i had this email address but it returned as FAILURE message....please help!!
  • sixstringsrockersixstringsrocker Posts: 496Registered User Member
    some colleges do not accept emails with attachments or something like that. I think there was a discussion or something on this last year or so.

Or I completely lost my mind.
    thanks!! i hope this is the case
  • masterclassmasterclass Posts: 44Registered User Junior Member
    I don't think that would have been the case. You might be experiencing some technical mishaps. Anyway, try Sulgi.Lim@williams.edu! Previously, she was involved with international admissions along with Karen Parkinson. Btw, why do you want their e-mail anyway? If you want to send some documents, then you can do that on the generic admissions e-mail of Williams: admission@williams.edu, just remember to mention that you're from Nepal and your Willliams College ID (or Common App ID).
    Yeah Masterclass!! But even the general admissions email address is not accepting the attachments..and that is kind of getting on my nerves...anyways...What about u all guys? Finished all the RDs by now??