College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
Looks like I'm the only one who's been here since April, but NCF has been the ideal college for me I've been looking at for the past two years. (I started looking at colleges my freshman year since my sister started looking that year.) Anyways, I just read all of the old threads posted since the beginning and I still have a few questions:
1. NCF has sent me many things about their "tutorials" but what are the tutorials like? I don't really understand what they are like compared to traditional classes.
2. Is drug use a big problem? In a few of the threads I've read, people talk about leniency when it comes to drugs.
3. Is the course work very rigorous? People keep saying how rigorous it is, but I'm not sure if it just seems rigorous to them. (I'm use to hard work, I'm the valedictorian of my class) Just the main thing I'm worried about is being challenged enough.
4. Are there many possible internships available to NCF students?
5. How are the marine biology and math departments at NCF?
Sorry if it seems like alot of questions, I'm just curious to learn more than just what the website says. Thank you anyone who can help!