Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

i need to go to northeastern.

junwonjunwon Posts: 42Registered User Junior Member
edited September 2009 in Northeastern University
this is my first choice. i fell in love with this college ever since i heard about it. and fell more in love after i visited

i'm gonna be applying to the engineering program at northeastern for fall of 2010.

GPA: 96 out of 100
SATs: Cr:480 (retaking it october) M: 750 Writing: 600
SAT 2s: M2: 650 Chem: 690
AP Chem score : 4

4 years of football. 1 year of wrestling. 1 year of basketball.
community service club. 2 years
engineering club 4 years
Latin Honors Society 2 years
JCL 3 years
Church Youth Group 4 years

took all honors class and 3 AP classes.

about top 10% in a large very competitive high school

got an award for a business web design class for having the highest final grade.
also with numerous honor rolls throughout the high school career

so what are my chances?
Post edited by junwon on

Replies to: i need to go to northeastern.

• jnd3344jnd3344 Posts: 524Registered User Member
    right now you have a good chance but raise that cr score and it would be a match for you
  • Gallix23Gallix23 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    You'll get in, don't stress.

I'm starting at NU this year, and you blow me out of the water with scores. I played football and track for 4 years, did some clubs, got an 1800 SAT (610CR 610 Writing 580 Math) had an alright GPA (My HS did it weird so I won't even bother trying to convert it), and I did a summer program at NU called the Young Scholars Program (check it out, might only be for HS juniors but I'm not sure).

You're pretty much set, unless something crazy happens you're bound to get in.