Chances at NEU next year?
SAT Score: 2000
GPA: 3.1 (End of Junior Year) Cumulatives: 2.8, 2.6, 3.0, 3.4, 3.1, 3.7 (Upward trend)
Class Rank - Top 33%
Competitive Public IB Diploma School
Income: 200-300k+ per year
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Language and Composition
- AP Government
- IB Biology YR1
- IB Biology YR2
- IB Literature
- Honors Algebra II
- Honors Pre-Calc
- Honors English 9
- Honors English 10
- Honors World Studies
- Honors Biology
- Spanish (I-III) (Should I take a fourth year if I get an average grade?)
- US History
Electives Per Semester:
- Psychology (Senior Year)
- Creative Writing
- Intro to Business (Senior Year)
- Psychology II (Senior Year)
- Ceramics (Senior Year)
- Four years of Tennis. Three years on Junior Varsity with being captain one of those years. One year on Varsity
- Played on the Quizbowl team. Our team made it to states all four years.
- Was on the Debate team for three years. was on Varsity Debate for two of the three years.
- One Small Step program for two years. I was treasurer for one of the two years.
- Participated in the multi-cultural club for three years.
- Participated in Outdoors club for three years.
- Participated in Chess club for two years.
- Participated in Astronomy club for two years.
- 100 Hours Volunteered at the hospital
- 50 Hours in Restaurant Management
Going to get letters from
- US History teacher (Loved me)
- AP Lang teacher (Liked me, thought I worked hard)
- Counselor (Liked me)
- Boston University International Politics Professor (Took summer course was a really good letter)
- Boston University Law Professor (Wrote an ok letter about me and how I was successful)