Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

.. How to request an interview?

niisanniisan Posts: 89Registered User Junior Member
edited January 2006 in Northwestern University
I sent my online application on December 27. I haven't gotten any information on requesting an interview. Also, is there a way to check online which documents have been received?

Thanks.
Post edited by niisan on

Replies to: .. How to request an interview?

• sneezysneezy Posts: 274Registered User Junior Member
  • niisanniisan Posts: 89Registered User Junior Member
    I don't have my ID yet. How long does it take before that arrives?
  • purrlipurrli Posts: 2,682Registered User Senior Member
    They e-mailed me that they're coming to my region and gave me a series of dates and times to sign up for an interview. I guess that'll be an interview with trained alumni?

Hmm. Lucky I signed up early - it looks like all the time slots are gone.
  • gobucksgobucks Posts: 13Registered User New Member
    we have to sign up for interviews? on their website FAQs section it says that they will send you information about the interviews after you turn in your application. I turned in my application around the beginning of December and never heard anything except a letter in the mail that said they received my application! this was the only college interview i was looking forward to =( and it looks like the spots have been filled where i live. is there any way i can still set one up? or was i not even supposed to have an interview in the first place since they never sent me anything in the mail or e-mail..