Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

DePaul vs. Northwestern

Amanda1Amanda1 Posts: 12Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in Northwestern University
(I tried to post this in the DePaul thread, but no one replied, so I came here--hopefully that's ok; I'm a new member.)

I'm a junior in high school from Illinois and I can't decide if Northwestern or DePaul would be a better fit for me (or if it would even be possible to be admitted to NU). I'm currently ranked 3rd in my class (out of 400). I'm predicted to get a 28-32 on my ACT, although hopefully that'll improve after practicing and studying for it. I'm taking 3 APs this year (which is as many as one can take in my high school, except for 4 students in an engineering program), and I've had straight A's all through high school thus far. My ECs aren't bad; 3 (will have 4) years of tennis, french club, 3 years of DCP/SAFE (promoting substance-free teens), 3 years of volunteering at a local museum, and I work part-time in a law office.

I'm not exactly sure what I want to do, but it'll probably something along the lines of communication, journalism, marketing, etc.

Thanks!
Post edited by Amanda1 on

Replies to: DePaul vs. Northwestern