Is it a good idea to take EPGY?
I'm going to take some university-level math and physics courses of EPGY in the next year. But I have some questions about this online course.
1) This course would make my status better if I finish the classes with good results?
2) Is the grading system of EPGY the same as that of normal high schools?
3) I studied Linear Algebra, Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Analysis, Real Analysis by myself, so I think I have a good grasp of them. If I take these classes to get credits in EPGY, do you think how many months does it take for me to finish each course? At maximum how many courses can I take in a year?
4) I know that MIT, Stanford, University of California and many other universities accept credit from this course while Ivy league universities don't accept it. Is my understanding correct?
5) Many people say community college is better than EPGY. Is there any reason why it is better than EPGY except for the cost of its class?