Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We've just launched our new college search tool at http://www.collegeconfidential.com/schools. Use this form to provide feedback as we continue to work toward a more robust solution to best meet your needs.

Important for Online teaching

LizaVillatoroLizaVillatoro Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
Online degree programs in education are becoming popular due to convenience. But, how do we know that a video conferencing platform is effective in remote education? There are a lot to choose online. I believe that it is important in an online teaching. How do I take advantage of it? Does it require certain components or rather costly? What's your verdict about it? Please let us know your thoughts. We are planning to consider a video conferencing app soon.

Replies to: Important for Online teaching

• Sonya LiggettSonya Liggett Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not really sure how effective the tool is. I don't know what it offers. In the meantime, I prefer the old way of teaching.
  • MorgranLovesMeowMorgranLovesMeow Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    how do you plan to measure success though? i think it's not in the tool, but the measurement of success. you can probably find ways over time to solve the technological issues - but if you don't know what's working, how do you build on it?
  • LizaVillatoroLizaVillatoro Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    I've been an online tutor and it works just fine for me and my student... I hope. Hahaha