Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Any accredited universities that offers online certificates and degrees in arts/design?

UnderTheCloudsUnderTheClouds Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
Hello! I am currently finding the online certificate or degree programs in arts or design that I am planning to take. So far, I only found one from Penn State University that offers an online certificate in Digital Arts here:
http://www.worldcampus.psu.edu/degrees-and-certificates/digital-arts-certificate/overview

I was researching for more similar programs but somehow, I couldn't find what I am looking for. What reputable accredited universities (not for-profit and unaccredited) offers online programs in arts and design related field, preferably in certificates, associates, and minors. Thank you for helping!

Replies to: Any accredited universities that offers online certificates and degrees in arts/design?