Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Since I'm an Otter-Mom Now . . .

kksmom5kksmom5 Posts: 502Registered User Member
edited March 2013 in Otterbein University MT
I want to try to share Otterbein news and info. Here's my first post as an OtterMom . . . some Alumni News:

Otterbein University > Spotlight
Post edited by kksmom5 on

Replies to: Since I'm an Otter-Mom Now . . .

• tracyvptracyvp Posts: 660Registered User Member
    Thanks for sharing! As a new Ottermom myself, I was very excited to read that!
  • Times3Times3 Posts: 1,212Registered User Senior Member
    Just a quick note to say that it looks like I have joined your ranks--my son sent in the letter accepting his scholarship last night! He has four more schools to hear from, but this is IT for him, and he is SO HAPPY. And he reports to me daily on what he's reading about Otterbein alumni online. We hope to go out for a night of the student-directed "Festival" series next month--can't wait!
  • abparentabparent Posts: 311Registered User Member
    Times3, That's great to hear! You may also want to let your son know there's lots more the alumni have been doing that doesn't yet show on the website. I know it takes a while to get stories updated. Obviously, there are other sources - Playbill, etc that can do some of the legwork for them! Glad he's made his choice and can relax and enjoy the rest of his year!
  • Times3Times3 Posts: 1,212Registered User Senior Member
    Thank you, abparent! Once his feet come back to earth, I think he'll look forward to what the spring holds for him here at home...meantime, I think he'd really rather head out to Westerville tomorrow and start things up! :)