Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Party and recreation scene abroad...

aaqibashrafaaqibashraf Posts: 1Registered User New Member
edited April 2013 in Pakistan
AM I MISTAKEN TO ASSUME THERES A LOT better PARTY AND RECREATION SCENE ABROAD AS COMPARED TO PAKISTAN.
Post edited by aaqibashraf on

Replies to: Party and recreation scene abroad...

• GrabailikovGrabailikov Posts: 37Registered User Junior Member
    Oooo ya! I go to university of mayaami and party harty! Boo yaa! Party party party party! Its gonna be fun! Imma be da one! Imma party party party cuz i cool! I da man! Imma have da groupies all over me! Boo yaa! Party party!

Cuz my body don't lie i'm out of my mind let it rain over meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111! Aaa yi aaa yi aay aaa yi aaa yi aay let it rain over meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!1!

No party at lums its crap! Party at uni miami! Boo yaa party party party party! Habibi habibi party time!
  • Pumpzoo69Pumpzoo69 Posts: 14Registered User New Member
    Anyone applying to amsterdam? GREAT PARTY SCENE!
  • DapoliovskyDapoliovsky Posts: 89Registered User Junior Member
    @Grabailikov: Clearly, you are a loser who attempts to flaunt his party prowess in front of indifferent college-bound students. I would suggest that you stick your head in a drain and eat cockroaches for the next four years. Oh, and by the way, you will not come close to having "groupies" because YOU will be a groupie. Also, an ignorant loser like you would be rather surprised to find out that LUMS does have a party scene.
    @Dapoliovsky and Pumpzoo69: you guys are real losers. miami has da best party scene so go screw off in ur crap schools. lums and amsterdam SUCK OUT LOUD! amsterdam is full of losers who couldnt get in anywhere so they got taken in by a druggie college and lums is just crap. period. i haven't seen ediots like you in my entire LIFE. just drown urselves cuz both of you dont know ****. okay? is that fine? are you happy that i insulted u so badly? now go home and cry to yo mamas and dey'll make u feel better. go 2 hell both of you.
  • crimsonfirecrimsonfire Posts: 10Registered User New Member
    umm guys,*** is going on in this thread :S
    hey crimsonfire, there's no *** that's going on in this thread. just get out before you get insulted. you're the guy who suddenly jumps in without any warning and tries to mess things up. Just GET OUT. Nobody wants you here and nobody likes you, so just shoo, scram, and leave before you start crying to your mommy.
    Wow, I guess that you three losers DID get scared. How's it feel like, you know, crying to your mommy? lol XD
  • Pumpzoo69Pumpzoo69 Posts: 14Registered User New Member
    @grab-whatever: so you're one of those ball-less ****, eh? You're precious miami ranks 250 in the world son, and uni of amsterdam ranks 60 PERIOD. I'm not even sure you go to miami, i mean anyone can go to the playboy site for the top party schools in the State and i know miami was on top last year. I agree the uni is great, a friend of mine is doing his business degree there, but i'm not sure how dickheads like you survive there.<hypothetically speaking>
    we survive by not doing drugs and not getting f***** up like you SOBS in amsterDUMB.
    go ahead and quote the rankings a**hole, cuz once u get outta amsterdam, you wont go anywhere cuz you'll be stoned. miami's got the best biochemical engineering program on this side of the 49, and you'll be surprised at how many of us can find $200k+/year jobs (about 38% of graduates). in amsterdam, all you do is get stoned, hung over, and still pass classes cuz the professor got stoned while marking the papers as well.
    who's got balls now huh? did you lose yours after reading my comments?
  • madaramadara Posts: 75Registered User Junior Member
    You guys cant call yourselves Pakis if you only go to university for partying xD
    No, you only go there to ishtudy and become doctor, ok??
    But what am I saying, im about to join the party scene too lol just joking im actually more of a molvi and a proud one at that, im a US national but dat ain't gonna stop me from being the good boy I outta be
    * well said *
  • oldfashionedoldfashioned Posts: 152Registered User Junior Member
    ^ NEVER. post.in.old.dead.threads.
    That's one of the main rules of CC.
  • madaramadara Posts: 75Registered User Junior Member
    Why, is there any issue? I dont see dat rule nowhere so get outta here
  • oldfashionedoldfashioned Posts: 152Registered User Junior Member
    ^ The issue, my dear 'NEW" user, is that such threads then ultimately get locked if a moderator were to notice it. Posting in old threads is not an issue if those threads are "alive" meaning that people are continuously posting in it. I have seen threads as old as 2010 or 2011 in which people even now are posting. They don't get locked because of the reason I've specified: people are always posting in it. However in this particular thread, the last post was made more than 6 months back, so it practically makes no sense posting here.