Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• VeryHappyVeryHappy Registered User Posts: 16,621 Senior Member
    Rude and thoughtless.
  • ChedvaChedva Super Moderator Posts: 28,117 Super Moderator
    You're smart and capable. Each option has its pros and cons, but they're both decent options. There is no really wrong decision. I just wish it weren't so hard for you.
  • Akqj10Akqj10 Registered User Posts: 182 Junior Member
    Your kids on his 6th hockey team in 5 years, maybe he's not as good as you think he is. He got one goal last year, he's not playing D1, sorry.
  • doschicosdoschicos Registered User Posts: 13,957 Senior Member
    Happy? An award? It's not a contest.
  • oregon101oregon101 Registered User Posts: 4,511 Senior Member
    let's see..it has taken since May for you to understand that you made mistake that absolutely needed to
    be fixed. You were absolutely OK with letting me suffer so that you could do what you wanted to do.
    NOW all of a sudden you "get it" and now you are this puffed up hero because you are fixing what you
    did and what you were going to let me suffer from......now just how does this work?

I appreciate it, even with the fact that you are just an idiot sometimes. But I learned a huge lesson and
    my generosity is seriously curtailed going forward. My instant need to take care of you and others is going
    to take a long long pause from here on.