Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Your Good Buy Of The Day

Replies to: Your Good Buy Of The Day

• raclutraclut Registered User Posts: 3,094 Senior Member
    I wish there was a free donut with that coffee.
  • Maryjay60Maryjay60 Registered User Posts: 316 Member
    edited September 28
    Krispy Kreme is giving away free coffee. If you show up when the sign is lit (Hot and Ready) they will give you a free donut!
    Editing to say, that is apparently up to the owner of that location. SOME Krispy Kremes give away a donut when the Hot Light is on.
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner Registered User Posts: 31,951 Senior Member
    Sounds like a win! How do you dispose of an old garbage can that is the same size as your garbage can? :-B Ask Mr. B and his army of chain saws.
  • doschicosdoschicos Registered User Posts: 13,957 Senior Member
    Are those safety goggles, @BunsenBurner?
    Yup. They certainly are! :))
  • thumper1thumper1 Registered User Posts: 63,043 Senior Member
    edited October 1
    Country Curtains is going out of business. They are having a close out sale at the Rink in Lee MA which is about an hour from here.

Got insulated weavers cloth rod pocket curtains...63 inch length,..two pairs for $38. Normally $75 a pair.

https://www.countrycurtains.com/product/010150739+insulated+weaver's+rod+pocket+curtains.do?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIidXesM3Q1gIVxh6GCh00cAe7EAQYASABEgKnGvD_BwE

Putting in the mail to DD tomorrow!!
    Saks is having their FF sale. 25% off certain things. Time to stock up on Wolford and Hanro basics that never go on sale! :)
  • abasketabasket Registered User Posts: 16,501 Senior Member
    Extra 25% off clearance at Nordstrom Rack! Lots of retailers seem to have a deal/coupon for the Columbus Day weekend.
  • yauponreduxyauponredux Registered User Posts: 504 Member
    Rack was a madhouse this morning, but I scored Dolce Vita suede booties for $24!
  • showmom858showmom858 Registered User Posts: 2,523 Senior Member
    Just back from the Rack. D2 got a great pair of high waisted Hudson jeans she can wear to the new job she starts Monday (casual, young marketing firm) for $35, Zella workout pants $7 and a Splendid sweater for $18. We live close by so we are venturing back tomorrow to check out shoes!
  • mom60mom60 Registered User Posts: 7,207 Senior Member
    I save a lot of money by not having great shopping in town. I have to drive 40 minutes to a Rack so it has to be a planned trip.
    I did go to Macy's today and bought a bra. It was on on sale and I saved an additional 25% by using my Macy's card. The bra was $47 to start and ended up at just over $26. It was Calvin Klein which usually doesn't go on a great sale in the "regular styles and colors". I needed it for a specific tank top so I was happy to save. Our Macy's is pretty pathetic and ended up without buying anything else.
    @lilmom - what a lucky find.