Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Introducing Myself

dracarysdracarys Posts: 57Registered User Junior Member
edited April 2013 in Parents Forum
Hello everyone. New here. I signed up today because we are on the brink of starting this whole college process. My daughter is currently a high school junior, and the colleges she wants to go apply to have due dates in November. It seems like it's far away, but I know it will be here before I know it. We are located in So Cal, and she would like to attend one of the UC schools down here. My preperations so far have been minimal. I've bookedmarked future application site she will need, and looked for private scholarship opportunities. I'm a college graduate, so I have talked to her about the process a bit and given her a heads up on what to possibly expect. She is communicating with me about opportunities her high school is presenting to her. My goal for registering on this site is to talk to other parents going through this for their children and to compare as many notes as possible.
Post edited by dracarys on

Replies to: Introducing Myself

This discussion has been closed.