I was offered admission to main campus starting Fall 2012, but decided to go to a school closer to home for family reasons. Is there anyway I can still accept my offer of admission? It still says to accept it on my MyPennState profile, but I know the deadline was May 1st and I don't want to try and then wind up losing $300. And I rather not wait two years to transfer.
I'm going to call the admissions office tomorrow, but I was wondering if anybody had experience or had gotten in late. I thought maybe there are still spots available, but the deadline was a while ago. Thanks if anybody can help, this was my dream school and I'm an idiot for passing it up in the first place ahah.