Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

PSU application status

tonyecctonyecc Posts: 278Registered User Junior Member
I checked PSU application status, it show
Status: We have received your application; we may require additional information. If so, we will be contacting you by email or letter.

A few days ago, it said it have received HS transcript and online application.
Anyone can tell me your application status? Where can check PSU received all documents?
Post edited by tonyecc on

Replies to: PSU application status

• Loba92Loba92 Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    last time i check (which was less than a week ago i think) it was: "Your application has been received and is being reviewed. Thank you for applying to Penn State." *crosses fingers*
    i applied 9/22
  • tonyecctonyecc Posts: 278Registered User Junior Member
    Loba92 : so you don't know they received all documents or not?
  • Loba92Loba92 Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    oh know ive received other statuses that have said that they receive everything

"Your application is complete, all of your required materials are here, and we are reviewing your credentials. A decision will be available here as soon as one is made."
    was the status before that and i think there were even a couple more before that so idk if i have the last status until a decision (i hope i do)
  • eltayebeltayeb Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    That's also my application status. Did it turn out that there's something you didn't send them?
  • EPTREPTR Posts: 3,632Registered User Senior Member
    "Your application is complete, all of your required materials are here, and we are reviewing your credentials. A decision will be available here as soon as one is made."

This was the last status that showed for my daughter before it changed to an acceptance. I would assume that your file is complete if you have this status so now you just have to wait! Good luck! I hope you get good news soon.