*****this is NOT my work.. credit goes to TomTheCat, who made this thread last year. I am simply copying and pasting his work for the new year.
Link to the original
thread:Clean Official Boarding Decisions and Applicant Stats and ECs
^ This thread is very useful, so please lets get a new one started
Post nothing but your filled-in table. No extra banter, no nothing. Just your stats. This is for the good of all of us but mostly for CC's crowd next year.
To find your WEIGHTED and UNWEIGHTED GPA, go to Staples High School--Info--GPA Calculator
Remember, to make the code below work, you must delete
the spaces within the brackets. Otherwise it will just appear as it does immediately below. The second decision line is for if you had different decisions from schools such as waitlisting or rejection.
If additional decision lines are not needed, delete them. If another is, simply copy and paste and change the color to red
for rejections and blue
Make sure to preview your posts to make sure your code works!
[ size=+1][ color=green][ b] Decision: [ /b][ /color][ /size]
[ size=+1][ color=green][ b]Decision: [ /b][ /color][ /size]
[ b]Stats:[ /b][ list]
[ *] SSAT/ISEE/TOEFL/PSAT:
[ *] GPA Unweighted-Weighted:
[ *] Rank:
[ *] Other stats:
[ /list][ b]Subjective:[ /b][ list]
[ *] Essays:
[ *] Teacher Recs:
[ *] Principle/Counselor Rec:
[ *] Hook (if any):
[ /list][ b]Location/Person:[ /b][ list]
[ *] State or Country:
[ *] Current School Type:
[ *] Ethnicity:
[ *] Gender:
[ /list][ b]Other Factors:[ /b]
[ b]General Comments:[ /b] Here's an example of how it should look for a fictional boy named John Doe: Decision: Accepted at HADES Stats:
- SSAT/ISEE/TOEFL/PSAT:SSAT/ISEE/TOEFL/PSAT: 99th Percentile
SSAT (2400), 99th Percentile PSAT (2400)
- GPA Unweighted-Weighted:4.3-4.7
- Rank: 1
- Other stats:Number 1 underwater basket weaver
- Essays: Probably good. I had a ton of people read them.
- Teacher Recs: Probably good because I know my teachers like me as a student
- Principle/Counselor Rec: Probably good but I don't see him/her that much
- Hook (if any): URM, 10th generation legacy, first in family to even enter high school
- State or Country: Guatemala
- Current School Type: Large Private
- Ethnicity: Black+Native American+Chinese+Albino
- Gender: Male
Extracurriculars: Tons of awards in soccer, football, and lacrosse. State champ. Tri-varsity. General Comments:
I can't wait to study science in the Gelb Science Center!
****REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE SPACES IN THE SAMPLE CODE FOR THIS TO WORK!!!**
Remember, nothing but your filled-in table, please.