Brooks School Tour Guide, ask me anything!
I'm boarding junior at Brooks and would to love to answer any questions you guys might have. I feel like Brooks seems to be overlooked by many people for a multitude of reasons and would love to get my school out there more. Honestly, I think Brooks is a school where they want to you to become the best you that you can be, instead of pushing academics or Ivy League placements.
A Little About Me
- AP US History
- AP Biology
- Advanced Pre-Calc
- Spanish III
- Life Skills (Junior-year required class)
- Bishop Bells (hand bell choir)
- SEC (Students Embracing Culture - Brooks' diversity club)
- The Brooksian (School Newspaper)
- Varsity Crew (2nd Boat as a Sophomore)
- Other non-varsity: sailing, basketball, soccer
- I'm pretty good artist, I do the cartoons for the school newspaper, so I know about the Brooks art programs. I also took photography last year.
- I'm an actual tour guide, and was thrilled when I was selected to be one.
- High Honors as a freshman, highest honors at the end of last year.
I literally have a hand in everything, so if you have a question about something obscure, I'll probably know.