Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

how my interview went

tennisgirl1003tennisgirl1003 Posts: 84Registered User Junior Member
edited January 2007 in Prep School Admissions
well i think my interview went good. we talked on the phone for about 50 minutes. the girl i was talking 2 told me about the school she was impressed with my volunteering and then we talked about doctors going 2 different countires to help poor kkids becasue thats what i want 2 do when i get older- and her son does that currently then we taked about concord and boston i think it went pretty well lol how did everone elses interviews go?
Post edited by tennisgirl1003 on

Replies to: how my interview went

• AliJAliJ Posts: 113Registered User Junior Member
    did she ask you "why Concord" or was she trying to Sell Concord to you? Were you able to give her a sense of yourself? Who was leading the conversation?

By the way, for my information, what do you think about Concord? what is its reputation? What kind of a school is it?

My D applied there and it is probably the only school on her list that I am a bit un-sure about.
  • blairtblairt Posts: 1,735Registered User Senior Member
    which interviewer did you have w/ SPS
  • tennisgirl1003tennisgirl1003 Posts: 84Registered User Junior Member
    i think concord NH is a grat town i wnet there before and its beaustiful bliart i dont remember her name maybe susan or something. who did you have?
  • sangzogsangzog Posts: 89Registered User Junior Member
    I did my interview with Concord just 5 minutes ago. It's great that you talked for so long with the adcom! Mine lasted just above 30 minutes and I thought it was long LOL The adcom first started talking about my areas of interest, and how I can pursue these things in CA. She talked about Cross Country team in CA for a while, and how my first encounter with Cross Country is similar to those athletes in the team. She mentioned several music programs as well, and how many music courses I can take per semester.. I had interviews with Hill, and Loomis Chaffee so far with Peddie and Mercersburg left over; I think Concord interview stressed more on my interest and goals, rather than personal informations. I could've done it better, but it was like.. 5:30 in the morning, so I think I talked all over the place :) Oh well, I'll just hope for the best..Good luck Tennisgirl :)