Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Exeter Online Decisions!

kim816kim816 Posts: 8Registered User New Member
edited February 2009 in Prep School Admissions
Hey I'm new here but I've been following these posts everyday! I was just posting to say that for anyone who applied to Exeter you can access your decisions on March 10th at 9:00 am. I just got a generic email from the admissions office. Just thought you guys would want to know.
=]
Post edited by kim816 on

Replies to: Exeter Online Decisions!

• erkybkerkybk Posts: 631Registered User Member
    Yes, I received the same thing.
    But they said. "- Lion Links is unavailable between 2:00 – 4:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Daylight Savings time."

2:00 -4:00 am?

Isn't it strange?
  • katchakern2003katchakern2003 Posts: 222Registered User Junior Member
    Can that be the time when they upload the letters? This is so nerve wracking!! By the way, it's 9AM Eastern time, so for people in central time or something, they can access it at like 7AM.
  • soccerlife1229soccerlife1229 Posts: 195Registered User Junior Member
    i just got the email too. im so happy and nervous at the same time! i cant decide if i want to look at school or not. will you guys look at school? im scared of crying lol.
    i would. Because I've been waiting for months already, and I wouldn't be able to take it. But if you have a big test or something, don't check at school, just in case. Because if it's bad news, and I hope it isn't, but if it is, it'll just screw up your whole day and whatever you'll be doing in it.
    ok, ill go for it during homeroom!
  • chachachacha Posts: 305Registered User Junior Member
    Wow! That is new for Exeter to be posting on line!! I think it is a good idea, takes away the stress of waiting by the postbox. Good luck to everyone!!!!
    (But be cautious if you plan on checking while you are at school.... be prepared for bad news as well as be gracious with good news.)
  • ilovedeerfieldilovedeerfield Posts: 59Registered User Junior Member
    i got that email too...i can't wait!!!!!:D
    my mom has convinced me to reconsider. im now opening it at home.
  • twosonmomtwosonmom Posts: 125Registered User Junior Member
    That sounds like an excellent idea soccerlife! I would suggest that everyone wait until they are home to check. Good luck on Monday.
  • rightwing41rightwing41 Posts: 93Registered User Junior Member
    i think ill wait until im home...ill either scream loudy or start crying in class
  • chachachacha Posts: 305Registered User Junior Member
    Oh rightwing, I hope you will be screaming loudly tomorrow!!
  • DazzlezzzDazzlezzz Posts: 719Registered User Member
    definatley, we'll all be screaming. ;)
    but I didn't apply to exeter.....
    so whatever :)
  • artsmartartsmart Posts: 333Registered User Member
    i got my email 2day, too. i am very nervous. my interview didnt seem to go that well, but i hope i got in.
  • jwyang13jwyang13 Posts: 34Registered User Junior Member
    I just received the E-Mail. I was wondering where would the decision be posted? I clicked the link that they gave to Lionlinks, then I entered in my password and username. Then, I only have the choices of clicking on Application Materials and Appointment Information. Will the decision be another link on there?
    I think so. The lady in the admissions office said that there would be a 'note' on the lionlinks page.